A [ * ] next to the pet’s name symbolizes that the pet was named/renamed by the shelter, and does not represent a pet that entered the shelter with that name. If you believe this might be your pet, but the name does not match the name of your pet, we recommend visiting the shelter to see the pet in person.
WHAT DO I NEED TO ADOPT?
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid photo ID
- Payment accepted via cash or credit/debit card
- Dogs $30
- Cats $5
- Mice, Guinea Pigs and Other Small Pets $5
- Check out our Adoption Promotions and Events!
HOW DO I ADOPT?
- View adoptable pets on our website and identify 2-3 pets you might be interested in
- Visit us at the shelter, 5001 Fred Wilson, from 11 am to 6 pm.
- When you’re at the shelter and ready to meet a pet, check-in on our WaitWhile app here: app.waitwhile.com/lists/elpasoanimalservices.