START THE NEW YEAR ON THE RIGHT PAW
No one wants to start the new year with an emergency trip to the vet or having to look for your lost furry friend. Keep your pets happy, healthy and safe with some tips from El Paso Animal Services!
- Keep them indoors—fireworks and loud noises can spook them into trying to run away.
- Make sure they are wearing a collar and tags to identify them easier in case they go missing.
- Create a safe, quiet space for them away from guests to reduce stress.
- Keep alcoholic drinks out of reach from your furry friends.
- Check your pet’s microchip to ensure your contact information is updated.
Remember, you can update your pet’s microchip for FREE on www.foundanimals.org. If your pet does go missing, visit our Reuniting With Your Pets page here for tips to help you look for your pet.
Have a happy and safe New Year!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.