HAS YOUR PET GONE MISSING?
- File a Lost Pet Report on our website
- Submit a photo with your report, this photo will be shown on our Pet Finder Map
- Check the Pet Finder Map and our website daily to see if your pet has been brought in
- Post photos on Lost & Found Pet Pages and on Nextdoor
- Hang Flyers in your neighborhood, at vet offices, grooming salons, etc.
- If you see a pet similar to yours on our website or Pet Finder Map, call our Pet Reclaim Line at (915) 212-7297 between 11 am and 5:30 pm.
For more info and tips, visit our website: www.elpasoanimalservices.org/lostpetresources
HOW CAN I RECLAIM MY PET?
- Visit us at the shelter between 11 am and 6 pm to look for your lost pet
- Bring your valid photo ID
- Bring proof of ownership such as microchip information, photos, videos or veterinary records
- NOTE: Pets not microchipped may be renamed at the shelter—if you see a pet that is similar to yours but has a different name, please reach out to us
HOW TO USE THE PET FINDER MAP
The award-winning Pet Finder Map is an interactive tool to help more pets find their way home. To view pets found in your neighborhood, click on the “Found Dog” or “Found Cat” tabs and zoom in to see the pets found in those areas.